All Gurukuls admit students into class XI.
Groups for Std. XI & XII
Group I: Tamil, English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Computer Science
Group II: Tamil, English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology
Group III: Tamil, English, Commerce, Accountancy, Economics & Computer Applications
Group IV: Tamil, English, Commerce, Accountancy, Economics & Business Mathematics
The following documents are required to register and select the group for class XI.
- Provisional mark sheet attested by the Principal (Original mark sheet to be handed over to the school once received)
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs – 2 Nos.
- Subject groups and their fee details will be informed to the parents at the time of registration.
Parents will pay their annual fees and confirm their admission by producing the following documents and filling in the admission form.
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Photo of the E-Aadhar card.
- Transfer certificate with EMIS No. (applicable for Gurukul Students) and SSLC mark sheet.
- The transfer certificates issued by the schools affiliated with other boards are to be countersigned by the regional office of the concerned boards.